A critical part of our success is due to generous NISA volunteers who work tirelessly on a variety of projects. We welcome new volunteers to join us in a variety of positions. Since the requirements vary according to each opportunity, our office will work with you to see the best fit between our needs and your skills set.
- Help Line/Client Support Services (40 hour Domestic Violence training required)
- Community Outreach & Education
- Administrative & Office Help
- Interpretation/Translation Services
- Events & Fundraising
- Other skill sets / services that you can donate